Access to and use of the Landseer Leisure website ('the website') is provided by Landseer Leisure (a trading name of DH Motors Ltd.) subject to the following terms:
Copyright & Intellectual Property
3) All information contained herein is the copyrighted work of Landseer Leisure and/or its suppliers and is protected under applicable local and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, without prior written permission of Landseer Leisure. Visitors or users may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
4) Landseer Leisure authorises you to reproduce materials published on the web site provided each copy (i) is solely for informational use and such use is non-commercial. (ii) is not modified or revised in any manner, (iii) displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form as on the original and (iv) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of Landseer Leisure.
5) The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed on the website are the property of Landseer Leisure or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Trademarks without the prior written consent of Landseer Leisure or such third party which may own the Trademarks. Any request for permission to publicly use Landseer Leisure’s trademarks must be made in writing and must be approved and acknowledged by Landseer Leisure. Requests should be sent to Landseer Leisure at: Landseer Leisure, Brindle Store, Bournes Row, Hoghton, Lancashire. PR5 0DR
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6) The materials accessed from or on the website are provided "as is," and Landseer Leisure makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the materials whether statutory, express or implied and hereby disclaims all warranties for the materials including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property relating to such material. In no event shall Landseer Leisure be liable for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including any damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods.
7) Landseer Leisure has used its best efforts to provide accurate information on the website. Nevertheless, Landseer Leisure assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations with respect to, the accuracy of the information. Landseer Leisure may change the contents of this web site at any time without notice. Any mention of non-Landseer Leisure services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of any such products or services.
8) The website may contain links to websites maintained by other companies, individuals or agencies which are provided as a convenience to Landseer Leisure users. These linked sites are not controlled by Landseer Leisure, and Landseer Leisure is not responsible for the accuracy of information on such sites. Landseer Leisure does not monitor or review the content of such third party sites and therefore advises you that your access by link to third-party sites is at your own risk.
Email Disclaimer Policy
9) Our emails and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it they are addressed. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Landseer Leisure does not accept responsibility for changes made to any message after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is acceptable by Landseer Leisure in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Landseer Leisure.
11) Any information which you consider to be confidential or proprietary should not be sent to Landseer Leisure through the website.
© 2020 Landseer Leisure & DH Motors Ltd.
Landseer Leisure is a trading name of DH Motors Ltd.